We value our tenants and prospective tenants; you are the source of our livelihood. From the moment you walk in our office door you will be treated respectfully from our professionally trained staff. Good tenant relations are important in maintaining our high occupancy rate; we take pride in the prompt response to our tenant’s maintenance requests, in handling and resolving any unforeseen problems and in the hiring of qualified, reliable employees and vendors.
Holding Fee/Security Deposit: The Holding Fee/Security Deposit is $50.00 less than the monthly rental amount unless otherwise stated. As the Holding Fee, it will hold the property for a maximum of two weeks while we complete the screening process; upon your approval it then becomes your Security Deposit. The property you have applied for will not be taken off the market until the holding fee (the amount of the security deposit) is paid. This amount must be in the form of a Cashier’s Check or Money Order, no personal checks or cash. This is only refundable if we deny your application.
First Month’s Rent: Your first month’s rent will be the full monthly amount regardless of what day of the month you move in. You will pay the pro-rated amount your second month of tenancy. Your first month’s rent must be in the form of a Cashier’s Check or Money Order.
Pet Fee if Applicable: Occasionally we have pet friendly properties available; Depending on the type and number of pets, a non-refundable fee due at the time of occupancy range from $200.00-$500.00. This must be in a separate check, money order or cashier’s check.
FORM OF PAYMENT:
We do not accept cash in our office. We will accept a personal check for the application fee, the co-signer application fee and your pet fee. Your Holding Fee and first month’s rent must be in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. Following your first month’s rent we will accept personal checks, money orders or a cashier’s check for rent due.
- Photo I.D. is required per applicant.
- Each applicant must qualify individually unless they are a married couple, or a co-signer may be required.
- Two years of verifiable residential history from a third party landlord required or a co-signer may be required.
- First time renters with no established credit will require a co-signer.
- Students may require a co-signer.
- Two years verifiable and stable employment or income required or a co-signer may be required.
- Home ownership will be verified through tax assessor’s office.
- Monthly household income is to equal three times the monthly rent.
- If monthly household income does not meet three times stated monthly rent, an additional deposit or a co-signer may be required.
- If a co-signer is required, their monthly income should equal five times the stated monthly rent.
- Some form of verifiable income will be required for unemployed applicants or a co-signer may be required.
- Self-employed applicants will require proof of income through tax returns.
- Verifiable employment is required.
- If unemployed, applicant must have other verifiable income or a co-signer may be required.
- Self-employed individuals must have income verified through tax returns or bank statements.
- Good credit is required or a co-signer may be required.
- Excessive collections will require a qualified co-signer.
- Credit must be established or a co-signer will be required.
- We do a criminal history background check on all applicants 18 years or older.
- A felony offense that has taken place within the last ten years is consideration for denial.
- An unpaid collection to a property management company or landlord will result in denial.
- An unlawful detainer or eviction will result in denial.
- Any current 3-day notice will result in denial.
- If a criminal offense was of a physical or violent in nature against either person or property, the applicant will be denied.
- Rental history reflecting any unpaid past due rent will result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting damage to property will result in denial.
- Rental history with numerous complaints, disturbance or other, will result in denial.
- Any applicant under 18 years of age and not legally emancipated will be denied.
Justin Miller - BRE #01292458 Justin@OrangeCoastPM.com